for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Arthur: The 1981 Film
How can anyone forget Dudley Moore in "Arthur"? This is an easy quiz for true fans! -LittleLady
March 18, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Art Files)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Arthur's last name?
2. Linda's last name was:
3. Who said "A tart like that could save you a fortune in prostitutes"?
4. "I like a living room you can land a plane in" was said by which character?
5. Linda's screaming neighbor was only referred to as:
A. Peter's wife
B. Percy's wife
C. Perry's wife
D. Patrick's wife
6. The hooker, played by Anne DeSalvo, was named:
7. Geraldine Fitzgerald played:
8. John Geilgud played:
9. Arthur met his aunt & uncle in a restaurant. What were their names?
A. Paul & Pamela
B. Peter & Pearl
C. Patrick & Penny
D. Perry & Pat
10. Where did Arthur & Linda go on their first date?
Pine River Consulting 2022