for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Star Trek: Voyager Fun Facts
All about "Star Trek: Voyager." -skyrcro
March 05, 2007
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Star Trek: Voyager
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In the very first episode of Star Trek Voyager, how did Voyager end up in the Delta Quadrant?
A. transported through a wormole
B. they're transported there by a being called the Caretaker
C. artificial wormholes created by the Borg
D. the ship was kidnapped by the Kazon
2. In Star Trek Voyager, how long is the average Ocampan lifespan?
A. 150 years
B. 6 years
C. 9 years
D. 70 years
3. In Star Trek Voyager, what is the name of the race of aliens that harvests organs from other species?
A. the Borg
B. the Kazon
C. the Vidiians
4. In Star Trek Voyager, what is the name of Harry Kim's girlfriend back home?
5. In Star Trek Voyager, Seska was posing as a Bajoran in the Maquis. In reality, what species was she?
6. Captain Janeway in Star Trek Voyager, occasionally visits the holodeck to run a program concerning which historical figure?
A. Sir Isaac Newton
B. Leonardo Da Vinci
D. Julius Ceasar
7. In Star Trek Voyager, seven of Nine is a reformed Borg. What is her real human name?
8. What is the name of the first baby to be born on the starship Voyager?
A. Naomi Wildman
B. Katrina Spellman
C. Emma Wildman
D. Joseph Cary
9. In Star Trek Voyager, Tom Paris is the best pilot on Voyager. His father, Owen Paris, holds what rank within Starfleet?
10. In Star Trek Voyager, Captain Janeway hatches a plan to create a weapon to kill what species and use it as a bargaining chip with the Borg in exchange for safe passage through Borg space?
A. the Vidiians
B. Species 8472
C. Species 9674
D. The Kazon
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by