for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Three Stooges: Curly Howard
Curly Howard will go down in history as the world's most picked-on patsy! "nyuk, nyuk, nyuk..." Great Three Stooges trivia here!
The Three Stooges
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Curly Howard was his stage name. What was his real name?
A. Jerome Howland
B. Jerome Howenberg
C. Jerome Horberg
D. Jerome Horwitz
2. Curly was the youngest of how many brothers?
3. Curly was very fond of what animal?
4. What was Moe's nickname for Curly?
5. Curly shaved his head for the "Curly" character, but did not like it because:
A. He felt it reduced his appeal to ladies
B. It was too itchy
C. It was difficult to maintain having to get a haircut weekly
D. He simply didn�t like being bald
6. Who talked Curly into shaving his head for the "Curly" character?
D. Ted Healey
7. In the 1934 movie short "Punch Drunks", Curly punches everyone within reach whenever he hears what song?
A. "The Camptown Races"
B. "Three Blind Mice"
C. "Yankee Doodle Dandy"
D. "Pop Goes the Weasel"
8. Curly had a childhood accident accounting for his limp. What happened?
A. he broke his leg in a car accident
B. he fell from a treehouse
C. he accidentally shot himself in the foot
D. he broke his foot playing in a street stickball game
9. Curly's famous "woo-woo-woo" originated in "Men in Black" (1934). Why did he start doing it?
A. he started doing it as a cover when he forgot one of his lines
B. he was getting pains in his bad leg that day
C. he wanted to "spice up the act"
D. Moe suggested he do it to "spice up the act"
10. Of what affliction did Curly die from in 1952?
A. Lung cancer
B. Pancreatic Cancer
C. Heart Failure
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by