for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Gerald R. Ford: 38th U.S. President
He helped the United States' citizens see their way through some of the most difficult domestic times in US History. See what you know about President Gerald R. Ford. -bill
December 27, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Gerald R. Ford
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Gera;d Ford @ The White House)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. President Ford was raised in what state?
A. New York
2. What did President Ford regard as one of his proudest accomplishments, even after attaining the presidency?
A. serving in the military
B. being a member of the Delta Kappa Epsilon fraternity
C. achieving the rank of Eagle Scout
D. graduating from college
3. Gerald Ford attended the University of Michigan and played what varsity sport?
4. What prompted President Ford to join the military?
A. the German invasion of Poland
B. he father was a military man
C. he was drafted
D. the attack on Pearl Harbor
5. President Ford was nearly killed by what natural disaster during World War II?
A. a tornado in France
B. a typhoon in the Philippines
C. a blizzard in Germany
D. a sandstorm in Morocco
6. President Ford's wife's name was what?
7. Mr. Ford was appointed to what important commission in the early 1960's?
A. President Johnson's "Great Society" Commission
B. Senate Commission on Vietnam War
C. The Warren Commission on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy
D. House Commission on Ethics
8. Who did President Ford nominate to the office of Vice President following his own ascendency to the Presidency in 1974?
A. Alexander Haig
B. George HW Bush
C. Spiro T. Agnew
D. Nelson Rockefeller
9. President Ford was defeated by whom in the 1976 Presidential election?
A. Jimmy Carter
B. Ronald Regan
C. Richard Nixon
D. George Bush
10. What frightening incident happened to President Ford in September, 1975?
A. he became ill with the "bird flu."
B. he had a stroke.
C. he escaped two assassination attempts.
D. he fell and was critiically wounded.
Conditions of Use