for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Star Trek: Captain Kirk Fun Facts
Boldly go where you've never gone before - into this Star Trek quiz on Captain James Kirk! - Tornado Warning!
October 22, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: physics.unc.edu)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Kirk's middle name?
2. What is Kirk's ship's NCC number?
3. Who was Kirk's son?
A. Dr. David Kirk
B. Dr. Dean Turner
C. Dr. James Markus
D. Dr. David Markus
4. What actor plays Captain Kirk?
A. James Doohan
B. William Shatner
C. Leonard Nimoy
D. Walter Koenig
5. How many episodes of The Original Series are there?
6. The name of William Shatner's bestselling "Kirk resurrection book" is:
A. Pride of Klingons
B. Fantasy Ride
C. The Return
D. Kirk's Quest
7. Which Trek film did William Shatner direct?
A. "Star Trek: Insurrection"
B. "Star Trek: The Motion Picture"
C. "Star Trek V: The Final Frontier"
D. "Star Trek: Generations"
8. Who succeeded Kirk as the Captain of the Starship Enterprise in the year 2777?
A. Mr. Spock
B. Willard Decker
C. John Harriman
D. Christopher Pike
9. In which episode did Kirk travel through time?
A. "The Trouble With Tribbles"
B. "Shore Leave"
C. "The Menagerie"
D. "City on the Edge of Forever"
10. Who did Kirk save in "Star Trek VI: The Undiscovered Country?"
A. The President
B. Chancellor Gorkon
Pine River Consulting 2022