for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Vincent Price - Master of Horror
See what you know about the master of horror, Vincent Price! -bill
October 08, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what country was Vincent Price born?
C. United States
2. For what character did Price provide the voice near the end of the 1948 film, "Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein?"
A. The Invisible Man
D. The Mummy
3. Dr. Phibes, played by Price in the 1971 film "The Abominable Dr. Phibes," played what instrument?
4. In which of the following 1950's horror films did Price NOT star?
A. "House of Wax" (1953)
B. "The Fly" (1958)
C. "The Mummy" (1959)
D. "House on Haunted Hill" (1959)
5. In which of the following 1960's horror films did Price NOT star?
A. "Diary of a Madman" (1963)
B. "The Haunted Palace" (1963)
C. "The Creeping Terror" (1964)
D. "The Masque of the Red Death" (1964)
6. What villan did Price play in the 1960's TV series "Batman?"
7. In the 1960's, Price starred in a series of films based on the works of what 19th century author?
A. Charles Dickens
B. Ann Radcliffe
C. Edgar Allen Poe
D. Nathaniel Hawthorne
8. On what 1975 rock album did Price a recite a short speech about the black widow spider?
A. Alice Cooper's "Welcome to My Nightmare"
B. Aerosmith's "Toys in the Attic"
C. Rush's "2112"
D. Grateful Dead's "American Beauty"
9. For what 1983 pop album did Price provide the hauntingly eerie laugh voiceover?
A. Kool & The Gang's "In the Heart"
B. Earth, Wind & Fire's "Powerlight"
C. Commodores "Commodores 13"
D. Michael Jackson's "Thriller"
10. In his last film appearance, Price played what character in the 1990 film, "Edward Scissorhands?"
A. The Inventor
B. Officer Allen
C. TV Host
D. Edward Scissorhands
Conditions of Use