for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ted Danson - Star of TV and Film
Ted Danson is known to many via his role of Sam Malone in Cheers. He has proven his staying power by taking on a variety of comedic and dramatic roles that have won acclaim.
March 26, 2020
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ted Danson @ Wikimedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Ted Danson was born on December 29, 1947 with the impressive title of Edward Bridge Danson. He is what number in his family to hold this title?
2. In what sport did a young Ted Danson show promising skills?
3. How many Emmys and Golden Globes did Ted Danson win for his portrayal of Sam Malone in "Cheers"?
A. one Emmy, one Golden Globe
B. two Emmys, two Golden Globes
C. three Emmys, three Golden Globes
D. zero Emmys, two Golden Globes
4. With which two actors has Ted Danson appeared in three different TV series?
A. Shelley Long & John Ratzenberger
B. Elisabeth Shue & Marg Helgenberger
C. Woody Harrelson & Shawnee Smith
D. John Mahoney & Kelsey Grammer
5. What character has Ted Danson played in three different CSI series?
A. Raymond Langston
B. Warrick Brown
C. D B Russell
D. David Hodges.
6. Which famous literary character has Ted Danson portrayed in a TV series?
A. Lemuel Gulliver
B. The Scarlet Pimpernel
C. Robinson Crusoe
D. Phileas Fogg
7. Ted Danson has a strong social conscience and has championed what cause?
A. Education of women in Third World countries
B. Climate Change
C. Ocean Conservation
D. Homeless Americans
8. Married three times, Ted Danson's second marriage failed when he admitted to a relationship with which actress?
A. Tina Fey
B. Oprah Winfrey
C. Penny Marshall
D. Whoopi Goldberg
9. Which U S President is a friend of Ted Danson and his wife, Mary Steenburgen?
A. George W Bush
B. Bill Clinton
C. Donald Trump
D. Barack Obama
10. Ted Danson recently received critical acclaim for his role as Michael in "The Good Place". Which of the following quotes is not made by Michael?
A. There's something so human about taking something great, and ruining it a little so you can have more of it.
B. Parties are mere distractions from the relentlessness of entropy.
C. Kissing is gross. You just mash your food holes together.
D. Well honey, you see the sun come up every morning for 30-40 years and after a while you start to trust it.
Conditions of Use