for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Woodstock - Part II
Fifty years ago the Woodstock Festival created a cultural phenomenon that changed the music world. Test your knowledge of this iconic event.
August 17, 2019
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The Woodstock Festival was held in New York on what type of farm?
2. Who was the owner of the farm that was used for the festival?
A. Ed Kolvacs
B. Bob Martles
C. Ned Saltern
D. Max Yasgur
3. Which big-name band was the first to sign for Woodstock?
A. Creedence Clearwater Revival
B. Jefferson Airplane
C. Canned Heat
D. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
4. There was much skinny-dipping at Woodstock in a pool with what name?
A. Hanoi Hole
B. Finlandia Pond
C. Saigon Swimming Hole
D. Filippini Pond
5. How many people were recorded to have died during Woodstock?
6. Why did Woodstock become a free concert?
A. The organizers wanted to maintain the theme of peace and love.
B. The organizers couldn't handle the number of people who arrived.
C. The organizers had secured lucrative movie and recording rights.
D. The organizers forgot to employ ticket collectors.
7. How many people did the organizers of Woodstock expect would attend?
8. Over how many days did the Woodstock concert last?
9. What was the objective of the four organizers of Woodstock?
A. To make a statement about the direction of the nation
B. To create a good investment opportunity
C. Promotion of love and peace
D. To establish the site as an annual event
10. Who was the last performer on stage at Woodstock?
A. Janis Joplin
B. Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young
C. Joe Cocker
D. Jimi Hendrix
Conditions of Use