for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Happy Days episodes - Seasons 1 & 2
It's been argued the first two seasons of Happy Days were the best. Take ten questions on this great TV show when it had charm along with laughs.
August 29, 2017
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When Richie and Potsie use fake IDs to see a stripper who "takes it all off", they were disappointed to find she removed only what item?
D. mink stole
2. When Richie gets drunk at a marines' bachelor party, how many "tiny glasses" of beer did he drink?
3. When Ralph gets challenged to an illegal drag race and Fonzie steps in, which member of the Cunningham family is left holding the starting flag when the police arrive?
4. When convinced by Richie to drop back into school, Fonzie tries to cheat in an exam and finds even what creatures are against him?
5. When Richie visits a shrink because of abnormal thoughts, what advice does Fonzie give him to "clear his head"?
A. buy a motor bike
B. get a leather jacket
C. listen to Elvis records
D. kiss the first girl he sees
6. To what group did Richie and Potsie wish to belong, so much so they performed a series of dares, one of which resulted in Richie, dressed as a girl, dancing with an unknowing Fonz?
7. The local church staged what Shakespeare play in which Fonzie played the lead role?
C. Julius Caesar
8. What famous 1950s TV show visited Milwaukee, causing a crisis of conscience for Richie?
A. Kukla, Fran and Ollie
B. Captain Kangaroo
C. Mickey Mouse Club
D. Howdy Doody
9. What is the name of the rock and roll band that stays at the Cunningham's home when visiting Milwaukee for a gig, causing Richie some grief with his friends?
A. Tiger and the Stripes
B. Leopard and the Spots
C. Fish and the Fins
D. Hank and the Hounds
10. When Richie gets selected to appear on "Big Money", what special topic does he get?
B. U S history
Conditions of Use