for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - That 70s Show
questions about That 70's Show!
August 05, 2017
American TV Sitcoms
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: That 70s Show)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what state does "That 70's Shows" take place?
2. There are four young men in the group. By the end of the series, which is the only one that Jackie doesn't date?
3. What does Leo do for a living?
A. he's a hippie; he has no job
B. owner of Foto Hut
D. dog catcher
4. Which one of Eric's friends lives at his home (the home of Kitty and Red)?
D. none of the above
5. What is Michael Kelso's nickname?
A. The King
6. In the final season, Steven marries a woman named Samantha. What did she do for a living?
B. motorcycle mechanic
D. exotic dancer
7. Who does Donna date for the majority of the show?
8. Fez, the foreign exchange student of the group, hails from what county?
D. Fez simply says he's from a "secret country"
9. Which of the following is not true about Red Forman?
A. blue collar conservative
B. WWII and Korean War vet
C. owner of Forman's Hardware store
D. die-hard fan of the Green Bay Packers
10. Which of the following is not true about Kitty Forman?
A. has several cats, thus her nickname Kitty
B. she's a nurse
C. she loves square dancing
D. former smoker
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by