for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Uruguay: Gem of South America
General information about URUGUAY.
November 03, 2016
South American Geography
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Uruguay Map at Infoplease)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Uruguay is approximately the same size at what county?
D. England and Wales put together
2. What is the capital city of Uruguay?
C. Ciudad de la Costa
3. What is the ethnic/racial background of most people in Uruguay?
4. What is Uruguay's literacy rate?
A. Approximately 67%
B. Approximately 77%
C. Approximately 87%
D. Approximately 97%
5. What are the most typical foods Uruguayans eat?
A. Corn and beans
B. Chicken and rice
C. Beef and potatoes
6. In what year did Uruguay first win the Soccer World Cup?
7. What kind of government does Uruguay have?
A. Constitutional Monarchy
B. Military Dictatorship
C. Parliamentary Democracy
8. What is Uruguay's most representative type of music?
9. Uruguay's annual food production is big enough to feed how many people?
A. 100 million people
B. 30 million people
C. 60 million people
D. 3 million people
10. Where is Uruguay located in South America?
A. In Paraguay
B. In the Iberian Peninsula
C. between Argentia and Brazil
D. north of Chile
Conditions of Use