for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Monty Python and the Holy Grail
How much do you know about the hilarious classic, "Monty Python and the Holy Grail"!?
September 08, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: All Posters)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Arthur claims to be king of what group of people?
A. The Celts
B. The Saxons
C. The Britons
D. The Gaels
2. Who still puts up a fight even when his arms and legs are gone?
A. The Black Knight
B. The Enchanter
C. The White Knight
D. Sir Lancelot
3. What makes the sound like horse's hoofs?
B. two coconut halves clapping together
C. finger snapping
D. two wood pieces clapping together
4. Of what nationality are the harassing knights of Castle Aaaaarrrrrrggghhh?
5. What is the name of the very tall knights that are encountered in the woods?
A. The Knights Who Say, "Nada"
B. The Knights Who Say, "Never"
C. The Knights Who Say, "No"
D. The Knights Who Say, "Ni"
6. What castle's population is 100% female?
A. Castle Anthrax
B. Castle Women
C. Castle Female
D. Castle Venus
7. What is the first name of "The Enchanter?"
8. What "foul creature" lives in the cave?
9. "The Old Man from Scene 24" guards what bridge?
A. The Bridge of No Return
B. The Bridge over the River Kwai
C. The Bridge from Hell
D. The Bridge of Death
10. Who arrests King Arthur, Bedivere and Sir Lancelot at the end of the movie?
A. a group of bearded, ax toting thugs
B. a group of executioners
C. a group of British cops from the 1970's
D. a group of Keystone Cops
Conditions of Use