for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Mata Hari - Femme Fatale
Her exploits and sensational death are the stuff of legend. Test your knowledge of the woman known as Mata Hari.
April 24, 2016
World War I
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Mata Hari was born in 1876 in what European country?
2. With what equally exotic name was Mata Hari bestowed following her birth?
A. Bernadette Lavoisier
B. Magaretha Zelle
C. Freda du Maurier
D. Lily von Silva
3. What tragedy befell Mata Hari at the age of 15?
A. She was abandoned by her father.
B. Her mother died.
C. She was sexually assaulted by an uncle.
D. Her brothers were killed in a carriage accident.
4. At the age of 20, Mata Hari married a much older man who took her to which exotic location to live?
5. As an exotic dancer in Paris, Mata Hari wowed French society. What does "Mata Hari" mean?
A. lightning bolt
B. thunder clap
C. morning glory
D. eye of the day
6. During World War I, Mata Hari began an affair with a 21 year old army captain from which country?
7. In Holland, Mata Hari was approached by a consul of what nation to spy in return for 20,000 francs?
D. U S A
8. As part of her trial for espionage and causing the deaths of 50,000 soldiers, how many officers who were "entertained" by Mata Hari was questioned about their relationship?
9. How old was Mata Hari when she was condemned to die in front of the firing squad in 1917?
10. The forces of what nation executed Mata Hari in 1917?
A. U S A
Conditions of Use