for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Santana: Latin Rock Sensation
Trivia questions about the players, albums, songs of Santana.
July 02, 2015
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Santana Official Web Site)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The band Santana was named after its Latin founder. What is his first name?
2. One of Santana's most memorable and influential performances took place at an outdoor concert in 1969. What was the name of this New York-based concert?
A. Midwest Rock Festival
B. Big Rock Pow-Wow
3. Santana (1969) was Santana's first album. What was the name of their second album, being released in 1970?
4. The band Santana was formed in 1967 in San Francisco. What was the original name of the band?
A. Santana Rock Trio
B. Carlos Santana Blues Band
C. Rock South of the Border
D. Latin Smooth Rock
5. What was the first record company with which Santana signed?
A. Capitol Records
B. Columbia Records
C. Emerald Records
D. Sony Records
6. What guitarist, who played for Santana in the early years, went on to help found the band Journey, then returned to Santana in 2013?
A. Neal Schon
B. Tom Fraser
C. Chris Solberg
D. George Tickner
7. What was the name of Santana's 1999 Grammy-winning album?
8. What musician, generally known for his association with Matchbox 20 is a guest performer on the Santana song called "Smooth"?
A. Rob Thomas
B. Brian Yale
C. Paul Doucette
D. Kyle Cook
9. Complete this Santana lyric, "You've got to change your evil ways, ----"
10. What album did Santana release in 2014?
A. Guitar Heaven
B. Shape Shifter
D. All That I Am
Conditions of Use