for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Alexander the Great
trivia facts about alexander the great!
April 17, 2015
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
Alexander the Great
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Alexander the Great)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What philosopher trained Alexander the Great?
2. What was the name of the horse that Alexander the Great tamed?
3. Alexander the Great perfected what military fighting style?
4. When did Alexander the Great cross the Hellespont?
A. 334 b.c
B. 436 b.c
C. 32 b.c
D. 1335 b.c
5. In Egypt, what temple did Alexander the Great go to and was subsequently declared as son of the gods?
D. Zeus Amon
6. How many cities did Alexander the Great name after himself?
7. How many battles did Alexander the Great lose during his fifteen years of conquest?
8. Who did Alexander the Great capture after a decisive battle with Darius?
A. Darius' mother and daughter
B. Darius' mother and wife
C. Darius' wife and son
D. Darius himself
9. Where did Alexander the Great die?
10. What new weapon did Alexander the Great's army meet for the first time in India?
D. Dart thrower
Conditions of Use