for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Footloose (2011)
Dennis Quaid and Andie MacDowell star in this remake of "Footloose". Although I prefer the original version, this is still a good story with great people in it.
April 09, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Where did Ren work?
A. an auto shop
B. a cotton mill
C. a dairy
D. a gas station
2. What was the number on Chuck's race car?
3. Ren once danced with two girls in what country?
4. Wes and the judge used to listen to what band?
B. Lynyrd Skynyrd
D. The Rolling Stones
5. Chuck challenged Ren to race:
6. Who handed Ren a joint in the library?
A. Bill Stevens
B. John Travis
C. Rich Sawyer
D. Tim Brinkman
7. While showing Ren the "yearbook", Ariel put on music by:
A. Def Leppard
B. Smashing Pumpkins
8. What very scary thing did Ariel do?
A. crawled from the window of one moving car into another moving car
B. drove a tractor standing up
C. stood in front of an oncoming train
D. climbed to the top of a rickety water tower
9. According to Reverend Moore, dancing resulted in:
A. immoral behavior
B. spiritual corruption
C. teen pregnancy
D. underage drinking
10. Which of the following was NOT one of the books of the bible from which Ren quoted?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by