for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Goodbye Girl (1977): Easy Version
Here's a quiz on the 1977 version of "The Goodbye Girl", starring Richard Dreyfuss, Marsha Mason, and the adorable Quinn Cummings. Good luck!
April 02, 2014
Romantic Comedy Movies
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Goodbye Girl @ imdb.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The night Elliot first showed up at Paula's place, what did she tell him her last name was?
2. What did Elliot do when he was unable to sleep?
B. played his guitar
C. read Shakespeare
D. took sleeping pills
3. According to Elliot, this was one of nature's sedatives:
4. How did Mark want Elliot to play Richard the Third?
A. in drag
B. like a 20th century man
C. as a gay man
D. on stilts
5. What was Elliot buying when Paula's bag was stolen?
6. In order to celebrate her new job, what did Paula let Lucy have for dinner?
A. 2 chocolate sundaes
B. a half pound of fudge
C. 3 scoops of ice cream
D. a medium pizza
7. According to Cynthia Fine, Elliot had:
A. a big head
D. sex appeal
8. What director approached Elliot after his performance at the improv theater?
A. Donovan Frank
B. Freeman Oliver
C. Oliver Frey
D. Delbert Snook
9. Elliot picked Lucy up from school in a:
A. horse drawn carriage
10. What did Elliot ask Paula to do for him while he was away making a movie?
A. have his guitar restrung
B. decorate the apartment
C. send him cookies
D. write every day
Pine River Consulting 2022