for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - I Don't Know How She Does It
In spite of its less than stellar reviews,"I Don't Know How She Does It", is a cute, entertaining film, starring Sarah Jessica Parker, Pierce Brosnan, and Greg Kinnear. If you haven't seen it, give it a watch, then take my quiz. Have fun!
February 07, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "I Don't Know How She Does It" @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the woman who watched the Reddy's kids?
2. What did Allison take to the school bake sale?
A. Chips Ahoy cookies
B. a fallen souffle
C. a store bought pound cake
D. un-set Jell-O
3. Allison referred to Wendy Best and Janine LoPietro as:
A. the Creeps
B. the Dynamic Duo
C. the Momsters
D. the Slobsy Twins
4. Allison once had a fish named:
B. Derek Chan
5. What did Kate sing to her kid on the phone?
A. A Bushel and a Peck
B. Happy Talk
C. Sunshine on My Shoulders
D. Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star
6. What 1940 movie was shown on a TV in the film?
A. His Girl Friday
B. My Favorite Wife
C. The Road to Singapore
D. Tin Pan Alley
7. According to Allison, the inside of a working woman's head was like:
A. the control tower at O'Hare Airport
B. The Cross Bronx Expressway
C. a meteor shower
D. the running of the bulls in Pamplona
8. During Kate's PowerPoint presentation, what accidentally got mixed in with the slides?
A. a baby picture of Ben
B. a Playboy centerfold
C. a copy of her tax return
D. an ultrasound of Momo's baby
9. According to Jack, Kate made ________ look appealing.
10. What was the name of the firm where Kate worked?
A. Abelhammer and Clark
B. Edwin Morgan Forster
C. E.F Hutton
D. Marcus Belson, Inc.
Conditions of Use