for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Game of Thrones - Season 1
An easy quiz for fans of the series that takes treachery, violence and debauchery to a new level. Test your knowledge of the Game of Thrones.
January 27, 2014
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Game of Thrones is set on what two continents?
A. Westumbria and Essex
B. Wessex and Eros
C. Westeros and Essos
D. Wolumbria and Evoss
2. What is the throne on which many of the combatants wish to place their bottoms in Game of Thrones?
3. How many legitimate children does Ned Stark have?
4. Why are the blond siblings Viserys and Daenerys Targaryen trying to overthrow King Robert Baratheon?
A. They are working with Lannister family.
B. Robert took the throne from their father and banished them.
C. Being from the North, they are Robert's traditional enemies.
D. Robert is their father who banished them following an argument over lineage.
5. Who does Daenerys Targaryen marry in an attempt to enlist vital support in her campaign?
A. Drongo Khan
B. Imran Khan
C. Khal Drogo
D. Dhol Dragan
6. Why did Jaime Lannister push the young Rickon Stark from a castle window in an attempt to kill him?
A. A soothsayer had predicted Rickon would one day be king
B. Jaime had sworn to kill all of Ned Stark's children
C. Rickon had informed on him to King Robert
D. Rickon saw Jaime engaging in incestuous sexual intercourse with his sister.
7. What is the name of the smallest Lannister brother who has a soft spot for the disadvantaged?
8. Why does Ned Stark falsely confess to conspiracy charges?
A. He was brutally tortured and chose death over such treatment.
B. In a bid to save his daughters' lives
C. In the hope the king would attack Stark's stronger army
D. He knew he was dying and wanted a quick death.
9. What does Daenerys have with her when she walks into her husband's funeral pyre and survives?
A. Her husband's golden crown
B. A golden caul
C. Three dragon eggs
D. A protective shawl made from a rainbow
10. Who is the ruthless and sadistic king who succeeds King Robert?
Pine River Consulting 2022