for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Elizabethtown (Fanatic's Version)
Here's a quiz for those who have watched "Elizabethtown" multiple times....like me! Have fun!
January 29, 2014
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Elizabethtown @ wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Phil said he was ill-equipped in the philosophies of:
D. the old masters
2. In what magazine was Drew's failure featured?
B. Global Business Today
3. According to Drew, _______ was the only god the entire world served.
4. According to Claire, "Phils" were:
5. Which of the following was NOT part of Aunt Dora's description of Dickey Conley?
A. He was an alcoholic.
B. He was addicted to gambling.
C. He had three nipples.
D. He was a poet.
6. On whom did Samson throw up?
A. Aunt Dora
B. Bill Banyon
D. Uncle Dale
7. Which of the following was NOT a member of Jessie's band?
8. Hollie did a tap dance at Mitch's memorial service. What song did she dance to?
B. Moon River
C. Over the Rainbow
D. Theme from "A Summer Place"
9. Where did Claire tell Drew to go in order to meet Russ?
A. Dinosaur World
B. Ernestine and Hazel's Sundry Store
C. Russell's Emporium
D. The World's 2nd Largest Farmer's Market
10. Claire left a note for Drew inside a book about:
C. German Shepherds
D. Springer Spaniels
Conditions of Use