for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Prancer
While not wildly popular, this film is worth a look, if only to see Sam Elliot! If you are a fan of "Prancer", take my quiz and see how much you remember.
December 24, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Prancer Title Car @ wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. According to John, what food would keep the family from starving?
2. Jessie and Carol wrecked some of Mrs. McFarland's flowers while sledding. What kind of flowers were they?
C. spuria irises
3. What did Jessie feed Prancer to get him to follow her?
B. Christmas cookies
4. What was the name of the vet who helped Prancer?
A. Dr. Benson
B. Dr. Benton
C. Dr. Bentley
D. Dr. Beston
5. What book did Jessie like to read over and over?
A. Frosty the Snowman
B. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
C. Yes, Virginia, There is a Santa Claus
D. A Visit From St. Nicholas
6. Where did Jessie plan to take Prancer on December 23rd?
A. Antler Ridge
B. Cedar Point
C. Pine Bluff
D. Reindeer Ridge
7. How did Jessie convince her brother not to tell John about Prancer?
A. She promised to give him all her allowance for a year.
B. She threatened to tell John that her brother had skipped school.
C. She didn't. He told John about Prancer.
D. She promised to do the dishes until June.
8. Where did Jessie get the money to buy oats for Prancer?
A. She did some work for Mrs. McFarland.
B. The vet gave her the money.
C. She stole it from Aunt Sarah's purse.
D. She shoveled four walks.
9. What was the name of the Riggs' cow?
10. What was the name of the Riggs' horse?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by