for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Its A Wonderful Life: Easy Version
Everyone loves "Its a Wonderful Life". I hope you enjoy my easy quiz on this beloved holiday classic.
December 24, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Its a Wonderful Life Title Card @ wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In what town does the story take place?
A. Bedford Hills
B. Bedford Falls
C. Metford Wells
D. Medford City
2. What did Clarence do for a living when he was alive?
B. clock maker
D. shoe salesman
3. How did George lose his hearing in one ear?
A. He had a bad case of scarlet fever.
B. He caught a bad cold rescuing his brother from falling through the ice.
C. Someone shot off a gun next to him.
D. He was hit in the head with a baseball.
4. According to his father, George was born:
A. with business acumen
B. knowing what he wanted from life
5. What last name did Mary have before she married George?
6. What song did George and Mary sing on the way home from the dance?
A. Auld Lang Syne
B. Buffalo Gals
C. Crazy Jane
D. Yankee Doodle
7. Where did George and Mary live?
A. 230 Cypress
B. 415 Juniper
C. 320 Sycamore
D. 203 Willow
8. What did Bert and Ernie sing for George and Mary on their wedding night?
A. Do You Remember
B. I Love You Truly
C. Life's Garden
D. Now and Then
9. What was the name of Zuzu's teacher?
A. Miss Canfield
B. Miss Daley
C. Mrs. Gower
D. Mrs. Welch
10. What was Violet's last name?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by