for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - The Family Man: (Easy Version)
This is one of my favorite Nicolas Cage films. I hope you enjoy my easy quiz on "The Family Man".
December 24, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Family Man @ wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What instrument was Annie learning to play?
2. What was Kate's maiden name?
3. Which of the following was NOT true of Peter Lassiter?
A. He drank single malt scotch.
B. He had been married three times.
C. He had horses.
D. He smoked Hoyo de Monterrey cigars.
4. Peter Lassiter compared old flames to:
A. cold leftovers
B. forgotten junk in the bottom of one's closet
C. old tax returns
D. water under the bridge
5. What were the names of Kate's parents?
A. Ellie and Lawrence
B. Jane and Bill
C. Lorraine and Ed
D. Edie and Larry
6. Jack and Becky fought side by side for what in their building?
A. burglar alarms
B. a dog park
C. garbage disposals
D. trash compactors
7. According to Mrs. Peterson, ________ was not dead.
B. the heart in New York
C. noblesse oblige
D. the spirit of Christmas
8. On what street did Jack and Kate live?
9. What song was Kate listening to in the shower?
A. Beast of Burden
B. Miss You
D. Shine a Light
10. What did Jack sing for Kate's birthday?
B. La La Means "I Love You"
C. Love Me Tender
D. Somebody Loves You
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by