for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Unaccompanied Minors
Known in the UK as "Grounded", this film is really cute and fun for the whole family. I hope you like my quiz on "Unaccompanied Minors".
December 17, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Unaccompanied Minors Poster @ wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which of the following is NOT true of Charlie Goldfinch?
A. He has the largest collection of 8-track tapes in the state.
B. He's Jewish.
C. He faints when he sees someone dressed as Santa Claus.
D. He takes tap lessons.
2. Which of the following is NOT true of Grace Conrad?
A. She wears glasses.
B. She takes Latin in school.
C. Her parents are in Paris for Christmas.
D. Her mom is a psychologist.
3. Which of the following is NOT true of Donna Malone?
A. She's 11 years old.
B. She has two dads.
C. She's rather claustrophobic.
D. She doesn't like to be touched.
4. In what airport did the kids get stuck?
A. DFW International
B. Hoover International
C. McCarran International
D. Regan International
5. Which of the following is NOT true of Sam Davenport?
A. He uses biodiesel in his car.
B. He works at the Clean Earth Society.
C. He's been married several times.
D. He lives in Pennsylvania.
6. Which of the following is NOT true of "Beef" Wellington?
A. He carries an Aquaman action figure everywhere.
B. He collects baseball cards.
C. He's 12 years old.
D. His mom has a boyfriend.
7. What color was the suitcase that Charlie shut himself up in?
8. What was Hoffman playing with while Charlie was dancing in the unclaimed baggage area?
D. a Slinky
9. Which of the following is NOT true of Spencer Davenport?
A. He's rumored to be on the AV squad.
B. His parents are divorced.
C. He loves hockey.
D. His jacket came from K-Mart.
10. Which of the following is NOT true of Mr. Porter?
A. He has 3 children.
B. His first name is Oliver.
C. He is head of Passenger Relations.
D. He hasn't had a vacation in 15 years.
Conditions of Use