for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Planes, Trains, and Automobiles: Part Two
Good luck on part two of my quiz on "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles".
October 29, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" @ en.wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of Neal's wife?
2. The girl who sat next to Neal on the train was reading what magazine?
3. What did Del do at the bus station in order to get money for expenses?
A. stole money from Neal's wallet
B. made up a sob story and begged other passengers for money
C. sold shower curtain rings as earrings
D. sang TV theme songs for passers-by
4. Who were Neal's parents?
A. Fay and Marvin
B. Jay and Marlene
C. Joyce and Melvin
D. Joy and Martin
5. From what company did Neal attempt to rent a car?
6. What was the name of Del's wife?
7. What color was Del's jacket?
8. Which of Neal's credit cards ended up in Del's wallet?
A. American Express
B. Diner's Club
9. What song did Neal and Del sing as they were riding along in the wrecked rental car?
A. Black Water
B. Blue Moon of Kentucky
C. Mess Around
D. A Thing Called Love
10. Who were Neal's in-laws?
A. Pat and Wilt
B. Peg and Walt
C. Pearl and Whit
D. Pam and Will
Pine River Consulting 2022