for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - A Walk on the Moon
I stumbled upon "A Walk on the Moon" by accident. It turned out to be quite interesting. Take my quiz on this nostalgic period film, starring Viggo Mortenson, Diane Lane, Liev Schreiber, and Anna Pacquin. Good luck!
October 27, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the place where the Kantrowitz family stayed every summer?
A. Dr. Fogler's Bungalows
B. Pine Glen
C. Silver Lake
D. Wildcat Glen
2. At what restaurant did the Kantrowitz family always stop on the way to their vacation spot?
A. The Blueberry Patch
B. The Grey Goose
C. The Kramer
D. The Red Apple
3. Alison told her mother she didn't believe in what?
C. 4th of July
D. love at first sight
4. What was Marty's nickname for Danny?
5. According to Marty, there was no such thing as:
B. a happy ending
C. a nice 16 year old boy
D. Santa Claus
6. Which Dr. Suess book was Danny shown reading with his mother?
A. The Cat in the Hat
B. Green Eggs and Ham
C. One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish, Blue Fish
D. Put Me in the Zoo
7. Alison said it wasn't her fault her father was:
A. never around
B. a slave to the establishment
C. a square
D. a TV repair man
8. Which of his friends did Marty save from drowning as a kid?
9. What did Danny eat for dinner while Pearl was at Woodstock with the "blouse man"?
A. Coco Puffs
B. French toast
C. ice cream
10. Marty told Alison that the most important moment in his life was:
A. the day Alison was born
B. when he graduated from high school
C. the night Alison was conceived
D. the day he married Pearl
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by