for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Same Time, Next Year: Part One
"Same Time, Next Year" is one of my favorite Alan Alda films of all time. If it is an old favorite of yours too, take my two-part quiz and see how well you remember it!
October 27, 2013
Romantic Comedy Movies
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was the name of the place where George and Doris met each year?
A. Ocean Hideaway
B. Rocky Cove B&B
C. Sandy Shores Motor Lodge
D. Sea Shadows Inn
2. In what state was their rendezvous located?
D. Rhode Island
3. Who sang the theme song featured throughout the film?
A. Barry Manilow
B. Johnny Mathis and Jane Olivor
C. Perry Como
D. The Stylistics
4. What was the name of Doris" husband?
5. What was George and Doris' song?
A. Be My Love
B. If I Knew You Were Coming I'd Have Baked a Cake
C. On the Street Where You Live
D. Some Enchanted Evening
6. What was George's last name?
7. What was sticking out of George's pocket when Mr. Chalmers brought his breakfast?
A. a pair of boxers
B. Doris' bra
C. Doris' girdle
D. a lacey nightgown
8. What was George's occupation?
9. Which of George's sons was killed in Vietnam?
10. Why was Doris at the same location every year before she met George?
A. She attended a dental conference.
B. She attended a family reunion.
C. She went on retreat.
D. She needed time alone.
Conditions of Use