for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Deborah Kerr - "Rhymes with Star"
A quiz on the British beauty whose style, grace and charm won the hearts of many.
March 29, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Deborah Kerr @ From the Front Row)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Deborah Kerr was born in Scotland in 1921 with what last name?
2. Which movie mogul coined the phrase about Deborah Kerr - "rhymes with star!"?
A. Jack Warner
B. Sam Goldwyn
C. Howard Hughes
D. Louis B. Mayer
3. How many Academy Awards did Deborah Kerr win?
4. One of Deborah Kerr's most famous roles was in "From Here To Eternity". Where was the film set?
5. Deborah Kerr was always willing to test her acting skills in different roles. In which of the following films did she not appear?
A. Heaven Knows Mr Allison
B. An Affair To Remember
C. Mrs Miniver
D. The Sundowners
6. Which legendary role did Deborah Kerr make hers in a stunning performance of acting, singing and dancing?
A. Eliza Dolittle in "My Fair Lady"
B. Maria Von Trapp in "The Sound of Music"
C. Vicki (Mrs Norman Maine) Lester in "A Star is Born"
D. Anna Leonowens in "The King and I"
7. Deborah Kerr reluctantly agreed to a nude scene in which of her later movies?
A. Prudence and the Pill
B. The Gypsy Moths
C. Eye of the Devil
D. Marriage on the Rocks
8. Which of Deborah Kerr's leading men remained a life-long friend?
A. Robert Mitchum
B. Yul Brynner
C. Cary Grant
D. Burt Lancaster
9. In which James Bond film did Deborah Kerr appear and also gain the honor of being the oldest "Bond girl"?
A. Dr No
B. On His Majesty's Secret Service
C. Casino Royale
D. From Russia With Love
10. What was the cause of Deborah Kerr's death in 2007 at the age of 86?
A. breast cancer
B. Parkinson's disease
C. heart attack
D. colon cancer
Pine River Consulting 2022