for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Duck Dynasty's Uncle Si
How much do you know about one of the of the funniest Robertson, Uncle Si.
March 04, 2013
TV Reality Shows
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What is Uncle Si's actual first name?
2. What is Uncle Si's favorite drink?
B. Ice Tea
C. Cherry Kool- Aid
3. What item do you always see Uncle Si with?
A. A jug of tea
B. A duck call
C. A Tupperware glass
D. A Bible
4. In the season 2 episode "Spring Pong Cleaning", Uncle Si mistakenly eats the droppings of what animal thinking it's a muscadine berry?
5. In the episode "Truck Commander", Uncle Si blows up his truck with dynamite. What nickname did Uncle Si have for his truck?
A. The Quack Mobile
B. The Grey Ghost
C. The Duck Truck
D. Old Betsy
6. In the episode "Redneck Roadtrip", Uncle Si makes his so called famous Vietnam Special which is made with pork and beans, hot sauce, and what meat?
B. Hot Dogs
7. In the episode "Samurai Si", Uncle Si breaks Willie's Samurai sword by trying to cut what item in half?
A. An apple
B. A cardboard box
C. A watermelon
D. A ham sandwich
8. What Christmas Carol did Uncle Si want to sing at the end of the "I'm Dreaming of a Redneck Christmas" episode?
A. Silent Night
B. Grandma Got Run over by a Reindeer
C. Jingle Bells
D. Frosty the Snowman
9. In the episode "Sibernation", what was Uncle Si dreaming about when Willie caught him taking a nap in the warehouse?
C. Winning the lottery
D. A new truck
10. In the episode"Duck No, We Won't Go", where the guys went on strike. What song did Uncle Si refer to when speaking to Willie about a peace treaty?
A. We're Not Gonna Take It
B. Take this Job and Shove It
C. It's a Long Way to the Top if you wanna Rock- N- Roll
D. Hit the Road Jack
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by