for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - King Arthur and His Knights
The Arthurian legend has been handed down through the ages. Test your knowledge of the Knights of the Round Table.
March 03, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: King Arthur & His Knights)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Excluding Arthur, how many Knights of the Round Table were there?
2. Which Knight of the Round Table was said to have conducted an affair with Arthur's wife, Guinevere?
3. Which Knight was known as "The Perfect Knight" because of his chivalry and true spirit?
4. Which Knight threw Arthur's sword into a lake, on Arthur's command just before Arthur's death?
5. Which knight was slain by Sir Lancelot?
6. Which of Arthur's knights was the tallest and also said to possess a cruel streak?
7. Which Knight of the Round Table was the lover of Isolde?
A. Bors de Ganis
8. Which three of Arthur's knights were sent in search of the Holy Grail?
A. Percivale, Bors de Ganis and Galahad
B. Galahad, Lancelot and Kay
C. Bedivere, Geraint and Lancelot
D. Galahad, Kay and Bedivere
9. Which three knights were brothers?
A. Lancelot, Galahad and Kay
B. Lamarok, Lancelot and Percivale
C. Gawain, Gaheris and Gareth
D. Galahad, Percivale and Bedivere
10. Which knight was killed by Gawaine in retaliation for having an affair with Gawaine's mother?
Conditions of Use