for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - International Currencies
As the song says "money makes the world go round". How good is your knowledge of money around the world?
February 23, 2013
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What Asian nation uses the rupee?
2. What European country is home to the krone?
3. What South American country has the real as its unit of currency?
4. What European country uses the punt as its unit of currency?
5. Which of the following Middle East countries does not have the riyal as its unit of currency?
B. Saudi Arabia
6. Which of the following countries does not use the franc as its unit of currency?
7. What Asian nation has the yuan as its currency unit?
C. South Korea
8. Which of these countries does not use the dollar as its currency unit?
A. New Zealand
D. Costa Rica
9. Which of the following countries does not use the pound as its unit of currency?
10. Which African nation does not have the shilling as its unit cf currency?
Pine River Consulting 2022