for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - John Wayne Gacy- Killer Clown
How much do you know about one of the most notorious serial killers in U.S. history?
January 28, 2013
Crime & Law
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: John Wayne Gacy)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. John Wayne Gacy was also known as what?
A. The Killer Clown
B. The Clown Killer
C. BoBo the Butcher
D. Butchering BoBo
2. How many young men was John Wayne Gacy convicted of murdering during his 1972- 1978 killing spree?
3. In what city did all of John Wayne Gacy's killings take place?
B. New York
4. What did John Wayne Gacy name his clown persona?
A. Pennywise the Clown
B. Tinkertums the Clown
C. Pogo the Clown
D. BoBo the Clown
5. Who was John Wayne Gacy's first victim on Jan. 2nd, 1972?
A. Randall Reffett
B. Darrell Sampson
C. Timothy Jack McCoy
D. John Butkovitch
6. John Wayne Gacy buried most of his victims in a crawl space under his house. What did he do with the bodies once he ran out of room?
A. Dumped them into the Des Plaines River
B. Covered them with acid and fed the bones to stray animals
C. Ate them and discarded the bones in Acid
D. Cremated them in a neighboring state
7. John Wayne Gacy's oldest victim was 21 years old. How old was his youngest victim?
8. Where was John Wayne Gacy executed on May 10, 1994?
A. Menard Correctional Center
B. Pontiac Correctional Center
C. Dwight Correctional Center
D. Stateville Correctional Center
9. How was John Wayne Gacy executed?
A. Gas Chamber
B. Lethal Injection
C. Electric Chair
10. What was reportedly John Wayne Gacy's final words?
A. I'm Sorry
B. Please Forgive Me
C. Have Mercy on Me
D. Kiss My Ass
Conditions of Use