for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jane Russell: Classic Hollywood Glamour Girl
See how much you know about this Hollywood Icon
May 22, 2006
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Jane Russell)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Jane Russell's birth name?
A. Jane Russell
B. Ernestine Jane Geraldine Russell
C. Janice Russell
D. Jane Kowolski
2. What movie made Jane Russell an over night star?
A. "How The West Was Won"
B. "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes"
C. "His Kind of Woman"
D. "The Outlaw"
3. How many times was Jane Russell married?
D. Three Times
4. With what well known figure did Jane Russell sign her first movie contract?
A. Howard Hughes
B. Billy Wilder
C. Howard Hawks
D. John Ford
5. Jane Russell appeared several times with what well known actor of that era?
A. Carey Grant
B. Charlton Heston
C. Humphrey Bogart
D. Bob Hope
6. For what company was Jane Russell a spokesman in the 1970s?
A. Coca Cola
7. What organization did Jane Russell found?
A. Cancer Research Center (CRC)
B. World Adoption International Fund (WAIF)
C. The American Battered Womens Council (ABWC)
D. The American Aids Fund (AAF)
8. One of Janes Russell's husband was a professional athlete. What was his sport?
9. Who did Jane Russell star opposite in "The Tall Man?"
A. Robert Mitchum
B. Clark Gable
C. Bob Hope
D. Frank Sinatra
10. Which of the following actors did not appear in the film, "The Las Vegas Story" with Jane Russell?
A. Victor Mature
B. Bob Hope
C. Hoagy Carmichael
D. Vincent Price
Pine River Consulting 2022