for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Joe Morgan: Reds' Second Baseman
This is a quiz on Hall of Fame 2B Joe Morgan, a prolific base stealer and defensive wizard.
October 10, 2012
Major League Baseball
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Joe Morgan @ Wikipedia)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What jersey number did Joe wear while playing in the Major Leagues?
2. What was Joe's nickname?
A. Little Joe
C. Little Man
3. What MLB team did Joe debut with in 1963 as an Amatuer Free Agent?
A. San Francisco Giants
B. Houston Colt 45's
C. Cincinnati Reds
D. Oakland Athletics
4. Joe became the first Second Baseman in MLB history to do what?
A. Join the 30/30 Club-(30 Home Runs and 30 Stolen Bases)
B. Steal 100 bases
C. Win Back-to-Back National League MVP Awards
D. Hit 30 Home Runs in Back-to-Back Seasons
5. What team did Joe play his last Major League Baseball game for?
A. Oakland Athletics
B. San Francisco Giants
C. Cincinnati Reds
D. Houston Astros
6. Joe is most remembering for flapping his elbow while batting. What former teammate suggested that Joe do this in order to keep his elbow up?
A. Johnny Bench
B. Ceasar Geronimo
C. Nellie Fox
D. Pete Rose
7. What state was Joe born in?
8. What Award did Joe win in 1975 and then again in 1976?
A. All-Star Game MVP
B. National League MVP
C. World Series MVP
D. Natinal League Championship Series MVP
9. What two former Big Red Machine teammates did Joe re-unite with when he went to the Philadelphia Phillies in 1983?
A. Ceasar Geronimo and Pete Rose
B. Pete Rose and Tony Perez
C. Pete Rose and Ken Griffey Sr
D. Tony Perez and Ken Griffey Sr
10. How many times was Joe selected to the All-Star game during his 22 year Major League Career?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by