for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Celebrity Drug Use and Abuse
Dope used by people in show business over the years. The best celebrity drug use trivia is right here!
August 16, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: tzakol.deviantart.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Which celebrity didn't die from a drug OD?
A. Elvis Presley
B. Jimi Hendrix
C. Jim Morrison
D. John Belushi
2. Which celebrity was never arrested for heroin possession?
A. Lenny Bruce, comedian.
B. Billie Holiday, blues singer.
C. Waylon Jennings, country music and pop star.
D. Both B & C
3. Who was one of the first Hollywood stars to be busted for marijuana use in 1948?
A. Charlie Chaplin
B. Janis Joplin
C. Robert Mitchum
D. James Dean
4. Who won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor a few weeks after he died from a drug OD in 2008?
A. Cary Grant
B. Heath Ledger
C. Johnny Depp
D. None of the above.
5. Which celebrity died from a drug OD in 1993?
A. Curt Cobain
B. Freddy Prinze
C. River Phoenix
D. Jerry Garcia
6. Which musician loves and brags about his copious marijuana use despite having been arested for it more than once?
A. Willie Nelson, country music star.
B. Calvin Broadus, song writer.
C. Snoop Dogg, rapper.
D. All of the above.
7. Which Beatles song owes its psychedelic flavor to the band's use of LSD?
A. Mean Mr. Mustard
B. Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
C. Black Bird
D. Helter Skelter
8. Who wrote and performed the song "Heroin Is My Wife"?
A. The Band/Robby Roberson
B. The Rolling Stones/Mick Jagger & Keith Richards
C. Velvet Underground/Lou Reed
9. How many of the Toronto based rock band "The Cowboy Junkies" have been arrested for drug possession?
10. Referred to in the Grateful Dead song "Truckin'" in which city was the band arrested for dope possession in 1967?
A. New York
C. New Orleans
Conditions of Use