for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Nadia Comaneci: Awesome Gymnast!
What do you know about gymnast Nadia Comaneci?
August 05, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Nadia Comaneci Photo by Gero Vital)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. The country that Nadia Comaneci represented in the Olympics was the same country in which she was born and raised. What country was it?
2. During the 1976 Olympics in Montreal, Canada, Nadia Comaneci became the first gymnast to earn what score?
3. In the 1976 Olympics, Ms. Comaneci became the youngest Olympic gymnastics all-around champion ever. What age was she?
4. In 1989, Nadia defected from her home country, eventually becoming a citizen of what country?
A. United States of America
5. Who was Nadia's gymnastics coach?
A. Alina Goreac
B. Bela Karolyi
C. Danuţ Grecu
D. Octavian Bellu
6. What does Nadia collect?
7. In 1996, Nadia married what former American gymnast?
A. Kurt Thomas
B. Bart Conner
C. Peter Kormann
D. Tim Daggett
8. Nadia Comaneci appeared on the cover of three very popular American magazines all in the same week in 1976. Which of the following was not one of them?
D. Sports Illustrated
9. Which of the following is not true about Nadia Comaneci?
A. she has served as Vice President of the Board of Directors of the Muscular Dystrophy Association
B. her and her husband are editors of the magazine, "International Gymnast"
C. In the 1990s, she coached the Canadian women's gymnastics team
D. has served as Vice Chairman of the Board of Directors of Special Olympics International
10. Nadia had the ideal foot size for a gymnast when she competed. What size was it?
Conditions of Use