for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Ernie Banks: A Great Cub!
This is a quiz on former Chicago Cubs shortstop Ernie Banks.
August 03, 2012
Major League Baseball
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Ernie Banks public domain photo)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Ernie's nickname?
B. Money Banks
C. Mr. B
D. Electric Ernie
2. What jersey number did Ernie wear for his entire career with the Chicago Cubs?
3. How many seasons did Ernie play with the Cubs?
4. Ernie was the first player to do what with the Cubs?
A. He was the first African-American player to have his number retired
B. He was the first African-American player for the Cubs
C. He was the first player to have his number retired by the Cubs
D. All of the Above
5. Ernie once appeared on what 1990's Fox sitcom?
A. Herman's Head
B. The New Adventures of Beans Baxter
C. Married...With Children
D. 3rd Rock from the Sun
6. After retiring from baseball,what type of Car Dealership did Ernie open?
A. A Honda Dealership
B. A Ford Dealership
C. A Chevy Dealership
D. A Harley Dealership
7. Ernie was a 2nd cousin to which Hall of Fame football player?
A. Franco Harris
B. Walter Payton
C. Jim Brown
8. Ernie served in which branch of the military for 2 years?
C. Air Force
9. What state was Ernie born in?
10. What Negro League team did Ernie play for before breaking into the Major Leagues?
A. Memphis Red Sox
B. Kansas City Monarchs
C. Indianapolis Clowns
D. Birmingham Black Barons
Pine River Consulting 2022