for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Jani Lane
This quiz incorporates various aspects of Jani Lane's life.
August 03, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Jani Lane @ janilane.net)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. For what 80's hair metal band did Jani Lane sing?
D. Britny Fox
2. In what U.S. city was Jani Lane born?
A. Albuquerque, New Mexico
B. Kansas City, Missouri
C. Akron, Ohio
D. Rochester, New York
3. Which Warrant song has two music videos, one featuring the whole band and another featuring the acoustic version with only Jani Lane?
A. I Saw Red
C. The Bitter Pill
D. Blind Faith
4. Why did Jani Lane's parents change his middle name just months after his birth?
A. A public figure was murdered
B. They wanted a less ethnic name
C. They wanted to honor a recently deceased family member
D. A terrorist attack
5. How many male siblings did Jani Lane have?
6. The first instrument that Jani learned to play was the drums. By age 11 he was playing in clubs under what stage name?
A. Moeller Stroke
B. Maniac Marshal
C. Machine Gun
D. Mitch Dynamite
7. Jani Lane made an appearance in the 1991 movie "High Strung" as Thane Furrow's neighbor. What complaint did Thane have towards Jani's character?
A. He played loud music
B. He kept coming over
C. Thane thought he was stalking him
D. He was always singing
8. Out of the many music videos that Warrant made, there was one during which Jani Lane met his wife and mother of his first child. During what music video did they meet?
B. I Saw Red
C. Cherry Pie
D. Uncle Tom's Cabin
9. How long did it take Jani Lane to write Cherry Pie?
A. one night
B. one day
C. two days
D. one week
10. On what day did Jani Lane "fly to the angels"?
A. November 29, 2001
B. May 16, 2005
C. August 11, 2011
D. August 3, 2012
Pine River Consulting 2022