for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Stan Musial - A Great Hitter: Part 2
This is another quiz on one of Major League Baseball's Greatest Hitters. Stan Musial wowed the crowds for 22 seasons in the big leagues.This one is a alot tougher than the first one.
May 12, 2012
Major League Baseball
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: revjohnkc.blogspot.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In how many All-Star games did Stan play?
2. Stan won as many World's Series Titles as he did NL MVP Awards, which was how many?
3. Stan performed on what television variety Show?
A. Milton Berle Show
C. Perry Como Show
D. Your Show of Shows
4. Stan was the first player in history to hit how many home runs during a double header?
5. In 1956, Stan was almost traded to Philadelphia for what pitcher?
A. Bob Gibson
B. Curt Simmons
C. Harvey Haddix
D. Robin Roberts
6. Stan was also the first player to have his 3,000th hit come in the form of what type of hit?
A. Home run
D. Bunt Single
7. Stan was also the first player with 3,000 hits and what other feat?
A. 400 Home uns
B. 500 Steals
C. 1,000 Walks
D. 500 Doubles
8. On May 13th,1958, Stan wanted to get his 3,000 hit in front of his home town crowd but ended up getting it where?
A. Riverfront Stadium, Cincinnati
B. Commiskey Park, Chicago
C. Wrigley Field Chicago
D. Veteran's Stadium, Philadelphia
9. When Stan retired from baseball, he held or shared how many Major League Records?
10. Stan served as physical fitness advisor to which US president?
A. Harry S.Truman
B. Lyndon B.Johnson
C. Dwight D.Eisenhower
D. Gerald Ford
Conditions of Use