for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Some Trivia on the #100
This is my 100th quiz submitted to PeopleQuiz, so I decided to write a simple quiz on some interesting facts about the #100. Hope you enjoy it.
May 08, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: The Number 100 @ partyrama.co.uk)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who's image is on the $100 dollar bill?
A. Andrew Jackson
B. Alexander Hamilton
C. Benjamin Franklin
D. Ulysses S. Grant
2. Who was the first NBA player in history to score 100 points in a single game, a feat that most likely will not be done again?
A. Wilt Chamberlain
B. Kareem Abdul Jabbar
C. Bill Russell
D. George Micah
3. Who lives in the 100 (Hundred) Acre Woods?
A. Goldylocks & the Three Bears
B. Little Red Riding Hood
C. Robin Hood
D. Winnie the Pooh
4. The United States Senate is comprised of 100 what?
D. All the Above
5. 100 mph winds are considered what type of hurricane?
A. Category 2 Hurricane
B. Category 3 Hurricane
C. Category 4 Hurricane
D. Category 5 Hurricane
6. Lightning strikes the Earth 100 times every _____?
7. There are 100 calories in a tablespoon of?
B. Peanut Butter
8. Who slept for 100 years?
A. Sleeping Beauty
B. Rip Van Winkle
C. The Jeepers Creepers Monster
D. Both A and B
9. In the year 100, the wheelbarrow made its first appearance in what country?
10. Who was the 100th contestant eliminated from the TV Show "Dancing with the Stars"?
A. Jaleel White
B. Marie Osmond
C. Chad Ochocinco
D. Kirstie Alley
Pine River Consulting 2022