for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Nikki Sixx: Motley Crue Bassist
This is a quiz on Motley Crue famous Bassist Nikki Sixx, who co-founded the band.
May 06, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Nikki Sixx image credit to Christopher Peterson)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Nikki founded Motley Crue with which other member of the band?
A. None - he formed the band himself.
B. Mick Mars
C. Vince Neil
D. Tommy Lee
2. On December 23,1987, Nikki was legally declared dead for 2 minutes due to what event?
A. heart attack
B. heroin overdose
C. alcohol poisoning
D. electrical shot to the heart.
3. When Nikki was declared legally dead, a paramedic that was a fan of the band revived Nikki with 2 shots of Adrenaline to the heart. This event inspired what song?
A. Shout At The Devil
B. Dancin' on Glass
C. Kickstart My Heart
D. Home Sweet Home
4. In 2011, Nikki had his famous fued with what major internet network?
C. My Space
5. Which member of the all girl's band The Runaways did Nikki date during the early 1980's?
A. Cherie Curry
B. Joan Jett
C. Lita Ford
D. Micki Steele
6. Nikki was playing with what band before forming Motley Crue?
7. Nikki is most often seen playing what type of guitar?
A. Hamer Firebird
C. Fender Precision
D. Gibson Thunderbird
8. Nikki's mother was a singer in what musician's band?
A. Bing Crosby
B. Frank Sinatra
C. Glenn Miller
D. Cat Stevens
9. In 2006, while Motley Crue was on hiatus, Nikki formed what band?
10. Where was Nikki when he overdosed for the first time?
A. Tokyo, Japan
B. London, England
C. Paris, France
D. Milan, Italy
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by