for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Black Quiz
A trivia quiz on some of the many uses of the word "black".
April 11, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Black Nell was the mare of which famous western figure?
A. Calamity Jane
B. Annie Oakley
C. Buffalo Bill
D. Wild Bill Hicock
2. What was the Black Hand?
A. A disease of chimney sweeps
B. The left hand
C. A secret society of the 20th century
D. The lever on a gallows trap door
3. What is Black Velvet?
A. The ermine used to trim royal robes
B. A drink
C. A nickname for Jesse Owens
4. What are known as black diamonds?
B. Black opals
C. Black pearls
5. What is a black mass?
A. A mass involving only nuns
B. A mass involving a funeral
C. An exorcism
D. A mass where the Devil is called instead of God
6. Who or what was a black coat?
C. Water-proof coating of tar on a boat
D. A miner at the end of his shift
7. In which profession would the wearing of a black cap sometimes occur?
8. Which country is represented by a team known as the All Blacks?
A. South Africa
B. New Zealand
9. In which century did the Black Death devastate much of Europe?
A. 13th century
B. 14th century
C. 16th century
D. 17th century
10. Which of the following did not have the nickname of Black Jack?
A. General Jack Pershing
B. club used by criminals
C. card game
D. John Kennedy
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by