for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Star Trek Next Generation (Season Four, Part B)
Are you a Star Trek Next Generation Trekkie? Take the second part of my Season 4 quiz!
March 20, 2012
Star Trek: The Next Generation
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
Star Trek Next Generation
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. In "Galaxy's Child", what did Leah Brahms say to LaForge when she discovered his holodeck program involving her?
A. "How dare you do such a thing?'
B. "I'm married, you dolt!"
C. "Was it good for you?"
D. "We could be really good together."
2. In "Night Terrors", for how long had the USS Brattain been missing?
A. 29 days
B. 4 months
C. 6 weeks
D. 13 years
3. Susanna Leijten served with LaForge on what ship?
A. the Bozeman
B. the Drake
C. the Repulse
D. the Victory
4. In "The Nth Degree", Counselor Troi told Lt. Barclay, "This isn't fantasy, it's:
A. creative thought."
5. In "The Drumhead", Satie said, "Just because there was no ______ doesn't mean there isn't a conspiracy."
6. Lwaxana Troi has a tendency to refer to Worf as:
7. In "The Host", Odan belonged to what race?
8. In "In Theory", when Data and Jenna kissed, he was thinking of all the following except:
A. reconfiguring the warp field parameters
B. stories by Charles Dickens
C. the styles of music he had learned to play
D. what to feed Spot
9. In "Redemption", records on the Khitomer Massacre were kept on Starbase:
10. In "The Mind's Eye", what kind of ship appears in front of the shuttle piloted by LaForge?
Pine River Consulting 2022