for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Omar Bradley - The G. I.s' General
A quiz on the US General who won the respect of his men and his country. Enjoy this Omar Bradley facts and Omar Bradley trivia!
March 15, 2012
World War II
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Omar Bradley Public Domain Image)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Omar Bradley was born in 1893 in which U S state?
2. In which sport did Omar Bradley excel at college and at West Point Military Academy?
3. Which future famous general also graduated with Bradley from West Point in 1915?
A. Dwight Eisenhower
B. George S Patton
C. George Marshall
D. Douglas Macarthur
4. Where did Omar Bradley first see active service in World War II?
C. North Africa
5. Following the D-Day invasion Omar Bradley was given command of the 12th Army Group. What was special about this unit?
A. It took more German prisoners than any other allied army.
B. It was the largest group of US soldiers under one field commander.
C. It was the most decorated U S unit of the war.
D. It was the first U S contingent into Berlin.
6. What momentous event involving Omar Bradley occurred at the Battle of the Bulge?
A. His command accidentally fired on British troops.
B. Bradley court-martialled 20 troops for cowardice.
C. Bradley's command was almost wiped out.
D. Bradley threatened to resign when part of his army was placed under the command of General Montgomery.
7. What unfavorable record did Bradley hold during the World War II campaign?
A. He sacked more generals and senior officers than anyone else.
B. His forces had the highest casualty rates.
C. More of his forces were taken prisoner than any other army.
D. He slapped a shell-shocked soldier.
8. On what U S war film was Omar Bradley a military advisor?
A. The Longest Day
B. A Bridge Too Far
D. The Dirty Dozen
9. Following World War II, Omar Bradley was appointed to many roles. Which of the following was not one of them?
A. Head of the Veterans' Administration
B. Army Chief of Staff
C. Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff
D. US Delegate to the United Nations
10. What rank did Omar Bradley hold at the time of his retirement in 1953?
A. two star general
B. three star general
C. four star general
D. five star general
Pine River Consulting 2022