for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Arian Foster: Super Texan
This is a quiz on the best running back in football today (2012).
March 05, 2012
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Arian Foster photo credit to AJ Guel)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. When Arian Foster signed with the Houston Texans, he was given what jersey number?
2. For what university did Arian Foster play his college football?
A. Ohio State
3. Arian Foster signed with his first NFL team as an undrafted free agent. With what team did he sign?
A. Houston Texans
B. Indianapolis Colts
C. Pittsburgh Steelers
D. Denver Broncos
4. Against what team did Arian score his first NFL Rushing Touchdown?
A. Pittsburgh Steelers
B. Oakland Raiders
C. Miami Dolphins
D. Houston Texans
5. In what area of study did Arian Foster major in college?
C. Sports Medicine
6. In what state was Arian Foster born and raised?
A. New Mexico
7. Arian's name is an abbreviated version of Aquarian, which means what?
A. Water Bearer
B. Holder of Knowledge
C. Both A and B
D. None of the above
8. What is Arian Foster's middle name?
D. He doesn't have a middle name
9. In 2010, who did Arian Foster replace as starting running back for the Houston Texans?
A. Ron Dayne
B. Steve Slaton
C. Chris Brown
D. Ryan Moats
10. Arian Foster is known for doing what after scoring a touchdown?
A. Saluting the Crowd
B. Taking a Bow
C. Beating his chest like Tarzan
Pine River Consulting 2022