for extra features!
PeopleQuiz is people trivia! Pick your favorite category and play our
Ten-Question Trivia Quizzes,
Browse our site and learn more about people trivia!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Marion Lorne - Aunt Clara of Bewitched
A quiz on the actress whose bumbling, befuddled persona made her loved the world over.
December 29, 2011
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: en.wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Lorne is Marion's middle name. What last name was she born with?
2. Marion Lorne and her husband travelled to which country in the 1920s, establishing themselves as stage performers?
3. Alfred Hitchcock cast Marion Lorne in her first film role when she was 63. What was the name of the film?
A. Strangers on a Train
B. North by Northwest
C. Dial M for Murder
D. Rear Window
4. Coincidentally, Marion Lorne played a character named Aunt Clara in which 1950s movie?
A. Some Came Running
B. Girls Town
C. The Searchers
D. The Girl Rush
5. The writers of "Bewitched" incorporated which collecting hobby of Marion Lorne's into the show?
6. In her first episode of "Bewitched" Lorne carried a sign supporting which US president when she was meant to be protesting for witches' rights?
A. Herbert Hoover
B. Calvin Coolidge
C. Woodrow Wilson
D. Theodore Roosevelt
7. When Marion Lorne died mid-series in 1968, which similarly inclined bumbling character replaced Aunt Clara?
A. Aunt Hagatha
B. Aunt Enchantra
D. Dr Bombay
8. How many Emmy awards did Marion Lorne win for her portrayal of Aunt Clara?
9. With which "Bewitched" cast member did Marion Lorne appear in "The Graduate"?
A. Alice Ghostley
B. Elizabeth Montgomery
C. Maurice Evans
D. Paul Lynde
10. In which movie genre did Marion Lorne wish to appear but was never asked?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by