for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - M*A*S*H Essentials
Who can't whistle the MASH theme song?
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Geo Cities)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. What was Col. Potter's horse's name?
2. What was the nickname of the Chinese pilot that was a bad shot bombing the camp?
A. 5 O'clock Charlie
B. Red Barron
C. Red Charlie
3. From which university did Major Charles Emerson Winchester receive his medical degree?
D. John's Hopkins
4. Where was Lt. Col. Henry Blake from?
5. Klinger thought that his mother thought that he was actually in this place during the war. (She really knew that he was in Korea, he just didn't know she knew - make sense?)
B. Fort Dix
D. Fort Leavenworth
6. Why did Maj. Frank Burns get sent back to the States?
A. He went crazy after Margaret got married
B. He was discharged
C. His wife died
D. all of the above
7. To whom did Hawkeye not salute?
B. Col. Potter
C. Henry Blake
8. Who was the only person that knew Father Mulcahy lost his hearing?
C. Col. Potter
9. What did they make in the still in the Swamp?
D. Pure Grain Alcohol
10. Which of the following celebrities was NOT a guest star on M*AS*H*?
A. George Wendt
B. Shelly Long
C. Ron Howard
D. John Goodman
Pine River Consulting 2022