for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - 'Twas the Night Before Christmas
Stuff your stocking with this trivia quiz about the author, history and lyrics from the poem, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
December 19, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Santa Claus @ History.com)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Who is credited for writing the poem, "'Twas the Night Before Christmas"?
A. Mark Twain
B. Charles Dickens
C. Clement C. Moore
D. Washington Irving
2. I won't ask you the exact year that the poem was published, however, I do want to know the decade in which it was published. What decade was it?
3. When Santa calls the reindeer, which is the first one that he calls?
4. By what title was "'Twas the Night Before Christmas" originally known?
A. "A Christmas Eve Visit"
B. "A Visit from St. Nicholas"
C. "Santa's Midnight Ride"
D. "The Man in the Red Suit"
5. What does Santa hold in his teeth?
6. What wasn't stirring in the house?
7. What visions were dancing in the children's heads?
A. hot chocolate
8. Santa's nose is like a:
9. What did Santa's belly shake like when he laughed?
A. a bowlful of jelly
B. a bowlful of cool whip
C. a bowlful of yogurt
D. a bowlful of jello
The Nightmare Before Christmas,
a 1993 stop motion film, parodies the poem's first line. Who wrote and produced the film?
A. Steven Spielberg
B. Tim Burton
C. George Lucas
D. Mark Osborne
Conditions of Use