for extra features!
Like playing PeopleQuiz games? Help keep our site alive and growing with a donation at our Go Fund Me page today!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Dick York - More than just Darrin in Bewitched
The life of a talented actor who lived to help others.
December 17, 2011
TV, Radio & Stage
Taken by Registered Users:
Quiz is about:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: Dick York @ en.wikipedia.org)
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. Dick York was born in 1928 in which US state?
2. What was Dick York's last and best remembered movie role?
A. Ted Loomis in "My Sister, Irene"
B. Pvt. Renziehausen in "They Came to Cordura"
C. Bertram Cates in "Inherit the WInd"
D. Sgt Ludwig in "The Last Blitkrieg"
3. With which "Bewitched" co-star did Dick York develop a close and long lasting relationship?
A. Elizabeth Montgomery - Samantha
B. David White - Larry
C. Paul Lynde - Uncle Arthur
D. Marion Lorne - Aunt Clara
4. Dick York eventually left "Bewitched" in 1969 because of what debilitating condition?
C. back pain
D. Meniere's disease
5. Because of his condition, York became addicted to what substance?
A. pain killers
6. Dick York's charity "Acting For Life" was established by him to help which group of people?
A. children with cancer
B. out of work actors
C. homeless people
D. those with mental illnesses
7. Dick York and his wife, Joan were happily married for 41 years. How many children did they have?
8. Dick York was also talented as an amateur.....?
9. What was the title of Dick York's original and acclaimed autobiography?
A. Bewitched, Bothered and Bewildered
B. Bloody but Unbowed
C. Movies, Magic and Me
D. The Seesaw Girl and Me
10. Dick York died in 1992 aged 63 from what condition?
B. colon cancer
C. heart attack
D. car accident
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by