for extra features!
Science & Nature Trivia
TV, Radio & Stage Trivia
Trivia Quiz - Akeelah and the Bee
Here's a quiz about the understated, feel-good 2006 film starring new young actress, Keke Palmer.
October 29, 2011
Taken by Registered Users:
for the code snippet to embed this quiz in your website.
(Image Source: )
Be sure to
before taking quizzes to have your scores saved.
1. With what word did Akeelah win her first spelling bee?
2. Why did Akeelah's mom pull her out of the state spelling competition?
A. She arrived home late, having gone across town by herself.
B. She got into a fight at school.
C. She skipped a P.E. class.
D. She went Christmas shopping without permission.
3. The spelling club Akeelah went to was at which school?
A. Beverly Hills
D. Woodland Hills
4. What game did Dylan bring to Javier's party?
5. Dr. Larrabee told Akeelah she shouldn't be afraid of this:
D. making mistakes
6. One day, Dr. Larrabee had Akeelah read from an essay by:
A. John F. Kennedy
B. Martin Luther King Jr.
C. Maya D'Angelou
D. W.E.B. DuBois
7. What mnemonic device did Akeelah use?
B. pretending to jump rope
C. swaying back and forth
D. turning in circles
8. Dr. Larrabee questioned Akeelah's use of this word:
9. Who ended up winning the national bee?
B. Dylan Chiu
C. It was a tie between Akeelah and Dylan.
10. What was the winning word in the national competition?
Conditions of Use
Website owned and operated by